We take pride in our wide selection of quality plants.
If you have any questions regarding our products or would like more information, please contact us:
Field Crops Available When In Season...
During the growing season we are harvesting every Tuesday and Friday. Visit us at the farm or at East Aurora Farmer's Market to see what's available.
As always our produce and herbs are grown pesticide free, using organic fertilizer, offering better taste and health.
What we currently have for produce will be available Tuesday and Friday afternoon, and then will be available at the East Aurora Farmer's Market every Wednesday and Saturday 7-1 in the East Aurora Top's Plaza, look for the yellow truck !
- Head lettuce (Romaine, Butter Crunch, Red Leaf, and Iceberg)
- Kale (Tuscan, Red, Curly)
- Peppers (Bell, Hot and Sweet Banana, Jalapeno)
- Swiss Chard
- Tomatoes (Slicing and Cherry)
- Zucchini (Green and Yellow)